“TO PROVIDE NOTHING BUT THE BEST PAINTING SERVICES FOR EVERYONE.”
In order for us to achieve this goal, we have set some materials and process standards that we are following. We apply these same things for each and every project that we undertake - both for commercial and residential - regardless of the size of the job.
- HANDLE ONE JOB AT A TIME
- - Yes. We follow a specific schedule for the projects that we are handling in order to make sure that one project does not go in conflict with that of another. This is to fully concentrate our attention and manpower to the project at hand. This way, the assurance of quality and well-done paint job is always present.
- PROVIDE EFFICIENT SERVICE
- - We are operating seven days a week in order to accommodate clients who have preferred schedule specifications. Since we also service commercial establishments, we can do our services during the night and during weekends (without extra and hidden charges). We do this so that the whole process would not interfere with their regular business hours.
- ONLY THE BEST PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- - We only use top of the line painting products available in the market. We use the products of some of the best companies in the US such as Benjamin Moore & Co., Sherwin-Williams Company, and Ecopaint Corporation. We also choose eco-friendly paints with less to zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC).
- KEEP AN OPEN COMMUNICATION
- - We always make sure that we openly and professionally communicate with our clients from the beginning and even after the project is completed. Also, as part of this standard, we make sure that the information about our rates and estimates that we provide our clients are realistic and honest.
These are just some of the standards that we keep in mind in order to achieve Frank’s Painting’s ultimate goal. To know more about us and our services, talk to us by calling 201-522-1019